3/11/13

Rand Paul: Presidential Candidate?

I have been inundating my Facebook with political posts almost constantly when I should have been updating my blog here with them instead! Duh!!

I love what Senator Rand Paul did with the filibuster the other day.  I am glad there are a couple politicians willing to do what is right.  Most of them are dishonest (along with most of mainstream media) but I have heard a few good things about Rand Paul so I am going to keep my eye on him for future news.  I think he'll end up being a candidate in 2016 (assuming the rumors aren't true and Obama doesn't do a hostile takeover of our government).

Do you think that could happen or is it conspiracy stuff?

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP