11/22/09

The President's Health Care Plan

If you're looking for information on President Obama's health care plan from his point of view, you can find it here. I'm not sold on the idea at all. I don't think the government should run our health care when they've done such a bang-up job of running everything else - not. Do I believe the health care system needs to be reformed? Absolutely. Do I think the President's plan is a good one? Absolutely not.

I've seen the reports where some expect the number of people entering the medical field to decline because of this. I wonder if that's true. Will there be a longer wait to get in to see a medical professional? Will there be rationing? Will it cost us more? Will it put further financial strain on a country that is already in a bad financial state? Will alternative medicines be shoved under the rug in favor of Big Pharma?

I don't trust this health care plan at all. The government doesn't wear lab coats. I think they need to leave our medical choices up to those who know more than they do. The system needs to be reformed, not totally dismantled and handed over to the government.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP