7/19/09

Socialized Health Care

Socialized Health Care: Will it be compassionate and fair or will it result in long lines waiting for basic care like Ontario where only one out of two cancer patients receives care fast enough.

I don't want the government controlling where and when my children get care. Right now, if my child is ill, I get in to see the doctor of my choice quickly. If they require medical tests, etc., that gets done right away as well. I don't think that will happen if President Barack Obama's health plan goes into effect, if Canada's health care system is anything to go by.

I can't stand seeing the direction this country is going in. What will it be like for our children and their children?

In Canada, people bring their children HERE for quick care as opposed to months or more of waiting in Canada. Do you want your sick child on a list for months for needed medical care?

There is a Canadian woman on the news who had to wait 3 years for spinal fusion surgery. Her son now has same condition and she is bringing him to the USA for his care so he isn't in pain for years. She said it could take 2-3 years for him to get the necessary treatment otherwise under Canada's health care system.

This is what they want to do to us? Are they nuts?

I don't want my kids suffering or dying before they get care!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP